|You can see my latest finished Artwork here|
All the uploaded artworks in my Gallery are originally created by me. Any copyright stuff is posted in the descriptions. You can freely download them, but please refrain from copying, editing or re-posting any of my artworks or elements of it, without my permission. If you want to use them in any kind of way (that would include the above mentioned), then please PM me, or write in the comment first. Please, respect it. I'm counting on you.
Here are all the masterpieces of other artists, that I admire for their hard work and that made me say/write/do one of the things below:
WOW, OMG, LOL, ROFL, Awesome!, Amazing!, Cute <3, Awwww , O.O, xD ... missed somethin' >_> ? Oh yea! and too.
Check them if ya want and don't forget to comment them!
The name is Raphael, but call me Raff, or Raffu. I was born on 22nd April 1988 and I'm living in Poland. I lived in Germany for about 8 years and I'm working there right now as Account Manager. Polish is my prime language, but I can also speak fluently German and English, although my grammar sucks in any of them sometimes xP. I know a few Japanese words & phrases from watching Animes, but writing/reading without Google translator... nah! D:
- I'm often a very lazy ass ...when it comes to things I don't like to do > u> Otherwise I'm very determined
- I say stuff sometimes I regret later, because I'm too honest or don't think over sometimes
- I dislike stress, cause it drives me nuts =__=
- I'm very stubborn and tend to argue about anything, even if I'm wrong :F And I can get bossy too...
- I'm Quick-tempered (oh yesh, my alter ego lol), but still it's hard to make me really mad. I rather get grumpy then
- I like going my own ways, trying not to break rules
- I'm a maniacal perfectionist (stopped counting, how many times I've edited this crap already...)
- I've got a rather good memory. Although not for studying... and I get forgetful when extremely embarrassed or stressed
- I'm patient, very rarely impatient (Need this especially in my work)
- I tend to be very childish, regardless my age, but can become deadly serious in a blink of an eye
- I can be brave, being always careful the same time
- I'm helpful, as long as my laziness don't get me
- I have sense of humour (sometimes a weird one O.o) and try to be cheerful everyday
- I'm shy at the start , but I open to others very fast
- I'm warm hearted and tend to be emotional *sniff*.
Well all above perfectly fits to my Zodiac Taurus and my Chinese Zodiac Earth Dragon Yang.
Food/Drinks I love, like, dislike and hate:
Warning! Don't read, if you're hungry!
I love Pizza, canned Tuna, Shrimps, Sour Rye Soup, Christmas Borscht, cooked Corn, Popcorn, Ice cream, Nutella XD (how the hell did I put that into likes before O.o), Strawberries & Earl Grey Tea
I like Spaghetti, Broth, Instant noodles, Scrambled eggs with onion and sausage, French fries with grilled Trout or BBQ, Chinese dishes with Rice, Pea Soup, sweet Rice with Apple Jam (I disliked that before but it's not that bad ) Asparagus with Hollandaise sauce, Potato chips, Chocolate, Peas, Radishes, Tomatoes, Oranges, Cherries, Cottage cheese with chives, Beer (who doesn't ^^), Coke/Pepsi, Mineral water, Apple & Orange Juice and some other stuff
I dislike Sour Cabbage Soup, Cucumber Soup, Mushroom Soup, Watermelons bleh~
I hate Caviar, Spinach Soup, Groat Soup and very fat & stringy Meat *Yuck!*
Other likes/dislikes & hobbies
- My favourite colours are orange and white and black (I think they fit to my personality)
- My favourite season is Summer, although I like Spring too. I dislike Winter and Autumn.
- I'm very interested in astrology, ancient cultures and mythology.
- I love swimming, dancing and I like camping
- I don't like people get hurt (neither physically nor psychically). Hate war's and discrimination.
- Although Animes are my no.1 I like to watch normal Movies too. My favourite genres are: Fantasy, Disaster, Horror, Action, Si-Fi and Adventure.
- I don't like reading Books I get bored very fast while reading
- My favourite RL animals are Pandas and their relatives. I'm a Dog person. (My fav's: St. Bernards, German Shepherds, Huskies, Yorkie Terriers). Other than that I like Hamsters :3 and Reptiles. My favourite legendary creatures are Dragons.
- I hate spiders Their 8 big, round, black and glaring eyes petrifies me Dx Funny, that I think scorpions are cool, although they are from the same family.
- I love playing video games on my PC, PS2 and NDSi XL. Mostly RPG's and Survival Horrors. My favourite series are: Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Golden Sun, Legend of Zelda, Harvest Moon, Grandia, heck even Pokemon xP and many more. I think, that next-gen graphics are cool, but the plot in the games are more important to me. I'm enjoying playing MMO's too. Of course with friends. Playing a MMO alone is boring after some time. So long I've played Maple Story, Dragonica, Wonderking, Rumble Fighter, Grand Chase, Grand Fantasia, Kitsu Saga, WoW. Actually I'm playing Heroes of the Storm.
- I like to listen to music at any occasion I have. Generally I can listen to almost anything, as long as it has a catchy tune and it isn't pure Heavy Metal or Techno. Actually I'm listening mostly to Japanese Songs. I always try to find the lyrics of the songs, so I can understand the text, and even sing some of them myself sometimes x3, but IMO I'm far from calling myself a sing star XD
- Of course I love to draw too. My favourite style of art is Manga, but I like Animal and Nature Photos/Artworks too. I have many favourite Mangakas like Oda, Kishimoto, Toriyama and some more. Manga Studio and Adobe Photoshop are my No. 1 tools for drawing. I'm trying my best every time. Comments & critiques are welcome, because they'll help me gain experience.
Watching Anime, reading Manga?
Check here: myanimelist.net/profile/Raff
Virtue. You don't need a reason to help people - Final Fantasy IX
Those who break the rules are called trash, those who don't treasure their friends are worse than trash and the ones who don't treasure their friends' feelings are even worse than that - Kakashi from Naruto
When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power - Hugh White
A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you just the same - Elbert Hubbard
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life - John Lennon
One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Few more info's
Current Residence: それは秘密です
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Large/XL
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
MP3 player of choice: Winamp and my Mobile phone
Shell of choice: I need no Shell to hide
Wallpaper of choice: Blizzard / Heroes of the Storm
Skin of choice: My own of course
Ways to contact me
The easiest way would be here at dA writing a Note, comment in my Profile, Journal, etc. or by Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
End of CV
Last edited: 11.04.2016